COVID-19 SAFETY & PROCEDURES
At Massacre Haunted House we sincerely care about our family of actors, customers and greater community during this COVID19 pandemic. We continue to closely monitor government policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements, and will continue to make changes appropriate to our protocols and procedures. We’re committed to opening our event safely, cautiously and respectfully toward government guidelines, while at the same time helping our community, and economy move forward.
Massacre Haunted House has implemented a number of safety precautions for our season, including:
- Entire facility is a 1 way attraction
- Capacities are being limited to conform to local guidelines
- Drastically Limiting on-property persons capacity. Tickets to be sold in timed ticketing time-slots to ensure safe physical distancing
- Mandatory social distancing of 6-10 feet while waiting in lines.
- Masks are required for all customers and staff
- All contact items such as fear flaps, hanging items, and squeeze tunnels hallways have been removed.
- Adding over 20 TOUCH-LESS hand sanitizer stations in waiting area, and all stop points within the attraction as well as the exit.
- Adding signage to remind individuals to stand 6’ apart as well as signage throughout the attraction
- Decrease input speeds to facilitate distancing and controlling guest flow throughout the haunted attraction
- All actors will be given a personal bottle of hand sanitizer to apply as often as needed.
- Daily Hospital Grade Electrostatic sanitation of the entire facility and dedicated staff to regularly disinfect high touch surfaces such as hand rails and restrooms during the event.
- All Customers will have their temperature taken when entering the property.
- All Staff will have their temperature taken and logged.
- Reduced number of actors and added animatronics to ensure additional space
- Added actor scare boxes behind plexiglass
- Restricting people in the costume room and makeup areas
- Makeup artists required to pass Barbicide COVID 19 certified test
- Ensuring 6’ spacing for all staff pre and post show
- No sharing/exchanging costumes/masks